WCC New Rogue Traders Partnership
Stockton Parish Council
Worried about rogue traders? Warwickshire Trading Standards has entered in to a new partnership with No Rogue Traders Here - an approved trader scheme.
‘No Rogue Traders Here’ is an approved trader scheme with a difference, putting consumers in touch with traders who have been fully vetted.
All traders are:
- Approved by Trading Standards
- Bankruptcy and identity checked
- Home and business addresses verified
- Licences and insurance verified
- Monitored on both quality & price
- Interviewed before being admitted to the scheme
‘No Rogue Traders Here’ vetted traders include: Builders – Roofers – Plumbers – Double Glazing – Central Heating & Boilers – Electricians – Carpenters – Decorators – Bathrooms – Kitchens – Driveways. They also have handymen who will carry out small jobs.
To find out more and register, visit: No Rogue Traders Here or phone 0800 233 5000.
- Make a scam/rogue trader complaint to Trading Standards via Citizens Advice Consumer Service on 03454 040506.
- Warwickshire Trading Standards Website Facebook Twitter
- Sign up to scam alerts at http://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/scams
- Avoid rogue traders. Use Warwickshire Trading Standards No Rogue Traders Here approved trader scheme
- 01926 814094
Find Stockton Parish Council
74 George Street, Stockton, Southam, Warwickshire, CV47 8JT