Agenda for PC Meeting 9th May 2022
THE NEXT STOCKTON PARISH COUNCIL MEETING WILL BE MONDAY 9th May AT 7.15pm IN STOCKTON VILLAGE HALL
Parishioners of Stockton are invited to address the Council on any relevant matter for a maximum of three minutes, with a total time for the open forum of 15 minutes.
Apologies for absence
Acceptance of Apologies
Declarations of Interest
- To receive declarations of interest from Councillors on items on the agenda
- To receive written requests for dispensations for disclosable pecuniary interests (if any)
- To consider any requests for dispensations as appropriate
Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting, which took place on the 11th April 2022.
Matters arising from the previous meeting on the 11th April 2022 for ongoing attention.
Planning Matters: -
a) New Planning Applications
b) Planning Decisions by District Council or County Council
Financial Matters: -
- Invoices received
- Payments received
- Neighbourhoods and Community Forum
- Parish paths partnership
- Village Mowing
- Additions to street lighting
- Playing Field
- Cleaning road signs
- Memorial Field.
- Cemetery Extension
- A426 Stockton Crossroads
- 20 is Plenty
Removal and Addition to Ongoing References
Parish Council Calendar Actions
- Budget monitoring
- Safety Audit of cemetery and Playing Field
Training and meetings
- To receive reports from attendance at the above
District Council Issues
- To consider matters raised by District Cllr.L.Adam
County Council Issues
- To consider matters raised by District Cllr.A.Crump.