Agenda for PC Meeting 17th August
STOCKTON PARISH COUNCIL MEETING MONDAY 17th AUGUST AT 7.15PM
The Parish Council will hold a virtual Parish Council meeting at 7.15pm on Monday 17th August using Zoom.
Members of the public are welcome to join the meeting or to send in written comments or questions in advance. In either case please email Bill Robinson email@example.com or telephone 814094 and he will then send you details about how to join the meeting. You can take part using any device, PC, laptop, tablet, or phone. There is also the option to dial into the meeting and listen to the debate. This can be done using a mobile phone.
Agenda for the August Virtual Meeting of Stockton Parish Council
Parishioners of Stockton are invited to address the Council on any relevant matter for a maximum of three minutes, with a total time for the open forum of 15 minutes
Apologies for absence
Acceptance of Apologies
Declarations of Interest
- To receive declarations of interest from Councillors on items on the agenda
- To receive written requests for dispensations for disclosable pecuniary interests (if any)
- To consider any requests for dispensations as appropriate
Minutes of the monthly Parish Council Meeting, which took place on the 20th July 2020
Matters arising from the previous meeting on the 20th July 2020 for ongoing attention
Planning Matters: -
a. New Planning Applications
b. Planning Decisions by District Council or County Council
Financial Matters: -
- Invoices received
- Payments received
Ongoing References: -
- Safer Neighbourhoods and Community Forum
- Parish paths partnership
- Village Mowing
- Additions to street lighting
- Playing Field
- Cleaning road signs
- Memorial Field.
- Cemetery Extension
- A426 Stockton Crossroads
Removal and Additions to Ongoing Reference
Parish Council Calendar Actions
- Budget Monitoring
- Audit of parish public paths (carried forward from 18th May)
- Review Asset Register
- Review Risk Assessment document.
- Safety Audit of cemetery and Playing Field
Training and meetings
- To receive reports from attendance at the above.
District Council Issues
To consider matters raised by District Cllr.L.Adam
County Council Issues
To consider matters raised by District Cllr.A.Crump.