UBUS Transport Service
UBUS Community Transport Service
If you need to make an essential journey during lockdown 2.0 UBUS can help 5 passengers maximum on vehicles & social distancing in place to keep you safe
• To use UBUS you need to register by calling 01789 264491.
• You are eligible if it is difficult for you to use public transport due to mobility issues OR if you live in an area with little or no public transport.
• UBUS operates Monday – Friday in your area
• You can travel any time between 9.30am and 7.00pm subject to availability, apart from between 2.30pm and 4.30pm on school days.
• The booking centre is open from 8.30am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday.
• Concessionary passes are valid for travel on the UBUS service.
• Fares on the service are £4 single and £6 return. For more information or to register please call 01789 264491
UBUS is a service for people of any age, wherever they are in the district, who are stuck for transport.
The UBUS service is for you if you struggle to access public transport due to mobility issues or other health problems, or you live in an isolated location with no, or infrequent, public transport.
UBUS can be used to visit friends, attend social groups, leisure activities or go shopping. It cannot be used to attend medical
UBUS vehicles are fitted with low-floor steps or tail-lifts to ensure everyone can access them.
To register or for more information please contact 01789 264491
How do I book a journey?
You can book a UBUS journey by calling our friendly booking team on 01789 264491 between 9.30am and 2.30pm Monday to Friday. Please have your Membership Number and journey details ready when you call.
You can book a journey up to 7 days in advance or a minimum of a day before travel and all bookings are subject to vehicle availability.
Where & when can I travel?
Travel to/from Southam including bus connections to Banbury, Daventry, Operates on Mondays to Fridays
This service, which replaces the former Southam Links, is also available to residents living in Birdingbury, Broadwell, Hill, Leamington Hastings and Marton.
What do you have to pay?
Travel to/from Southam from surrounding area 4 Return (customers making a return journey by bus onwards from Southam travel free on the return U-bus journey on production of a valid bus ticket).
UBUS vehicles are fitted with low-floor steps and tail-lifts to ensure that they are as easy as possible for everyone
to use, including wheelchair users. The drivers are able to offer reasonable assistance to and from your home to the
If you would like to know more about this service please phone 01789 264491.